Exercise body and brain during a brisk morning walk with one of Ojibway Nature Centre’s naturalists. Explore and meet new friends!
Thursdays, September 27 - December 6, 10-11:30am
Forest Health Walk
Details coming soon!
Fall Bird Migration Field Course
A series of morning field trips to observe the incredible variety of birds that migrate through Southwestern Ontario each fall.
Led by Paul Pratt.
Morning field trips (8:30 am - noon) to Point Pelee and Holiday Beach C.A.
$16/adult, $14.50/senior each trip (dates are tentative)
1. Sept 1, (Sat) meet at the Point Pelee Visitor Centre parking lot.
2. Sept 15 (Sat) meet at the Hawk Tower, Holiday Beach C.A.
3. Oct 13, (Sat) meet at the Tip parking lot, Point Pelee
4. Oct 27, (Sat) TBA
5. Nov 10, (Sat) meet at the Hawk Tower, Holiday Beach C.A.
6. Nov 24, (Sat) meet at the Tip parking lot, Point Pelee
5. Dec 01, (Sat) meet at the Tip parking lot, Point Pelee
VISA, MasterCard and Debit card are accepted for in-person registration at the nature centre. There is a 10% discount for families and seniors.
Back to the top!
Information last updated: October 2018
URL of this page: http:///www.ojibway.ca/events.htm
Copyright © 2006-2018. All rights reserved. You are on the City of Windsor World Wide Web Site.